Sunday, January 25, 2009

Gubbio - Italy / Gubbio- Itália

I'll post a new painting today, but I'd like to write something about photos.I love photography and I love taking photos! I'm not a professional, just a hobby photographer, but look at this photo: I like it ... lines, shapes , gradations of brown/gray and contrast between dark/light.And..as it is possible to see, nobody is walking at this warm street....(Photo by FC) / Vou postar uma nova pintura hoje, mas antes eu gostaria de escrever algo sobre fotos. Eu adoro fotografia e eu gosto de tirar fotos! Não sou profissional, apenas fotografo por hobby, mas observem essa foto: Eu gosto muito dela...linhas, formas, graduações entre marron/cinza e contraste entre escuro/claro. E...como é possível de se ver não existe ninguém caminhando nessa rua aconchegante....( Foto de FC)

1 comment:

Joanne Licsko said...

I agree! this is a stunning photo. Such a rare composition in a found object.