Saturday, May 2, 2009

About Landscapes / Sobre Paisagens

I’ve been painting landscapes for the past days…and that’s what I’ll paint in the next days: more landscapes. I want to share them with you. By the way, thanks for stopping by my blog… Your comments make my painting experience enjoyable. (Watercolor, 12.2 x9.1 inches )

Tenho pintado paisagens nos últimos dias...e isso é o que eu vou pintar nos próximos dias: mais paisagens. Gostaria de mostrá-las para vocês. A propósito, obrigado por visitarem meu blog...Seus comentários tornam minha caminhada mais agradável. Aquarela, 31 x 23 cm.

13 comments:

Deborah said...

Hi Fabio, I'll follow your new work. Your paintings are super!

Cassiano Duarte said...

Adoro visitar sua página. Sempre que posso, indico para amigos.Suas paisagens estão muito belas.

Dean Grey said...

Fábio!

The colors are noticeable muted in this one but it still works so well.

Fantastic job capturing the sunlight in this painting, especially on the road.

This might be my favorite of all your recently posted landscapes.

-Dean

Emy said...

Wonderful work. I like the way you handle the shadows, the road and the colors!Beautiful again!

Lucia Arruda said...

My dear friend, it's so beautiful that we can travel trough the imagination. We can fell the magic atmosphere and awakening our inspiration.

Fábio Cembranelli said...

Hi Deborah, thanks!

Dean...yes, it isn't a colorful landscape, but I 'd like towork with shadows,light, etc.Thanks for your opinion, meaningful as usual...!

Fábio Cembranelli said...

Emy, thank you! I'll try it again,I'm trying to work with light/ shadow...!

Hi Lucia..thank you so much! Kind words!

Fábio Cembranelli said...

Oi Cassiano, muito obrigado!

Ann Buckner said...

Love the way you handle the foliage in your landscapes. Beautiful paintings.

Barbra Joan said...

Fabio, your comment on my blog is very kind. I love your new landscape paintings, although flowers are my favorite, but isn't it funny how we have to go off in another direction every once in a while? As long as you keep painting you'll bring joy to all who see it. Thank you
Art Heart

Fábio Cembranelli said...

Ann, thank you so much!

Barbra, thanks...they're my favorite too.

Zhang Li said...

Beautiful work! Thanks for sharing.

Fábio Cembranelli said...

Thanks, Zhang!