Friday, June 5, 2009

Araucárias

I love the symmetry of the Araucárias trees...really interesting shapes. They are native to southern Brazil -sometimes found in high altitude (low temperature) areas of São Paulo state, where I live, but more typically in the south of Brazil. I have lots of Araucárias photos... but I woke up with a cold this morning ....I'm bored.I'll drink a ginger tea and go to bed. I'll post beautiful Araucárias photos in the next weeks, I promisse. And thanks again everybody for your motivating and encouraging words about my work. Have a nice weekend!(photos by FC).

Adoro a simetria das Araucárias, as formas são realmente muito interessantes. Elas são encontradas na região sudeste do Brasil, por ex, São Paulo, em áreas de alta altitude e baixas temperaturas...embora sejam mais comuns no sul do país. Tenho muitas fotos de Araucárias...mas acordei resfriado essa manhã...estou meio "sonolento", ou.."bored" mesmo..rs. Vou tomar um chá de gengibre e dormir. Vou postar fotos mais bonitas de Araucárias nas próximas semanas, eu prometo. E..agradeço novamente a todos pelas palavras motivadoras e positivas sobre meu trabalho! Bom final de semana!(fotos de FC).

10 comments:

Samantha Mallkin said...

Hi Fabio, cool blog, your art is inspiring. Hope you haven't got the swine flu, take care.

Fábio Cembranelli said...

??????...just a cold. Thanks for stopping by, Samantha!

Cathy said...

I love araucarias too! We've got some here in South Africa, and I saw plenty in Maputo (Mozambique), and in Australia too. I didn't know they were from Brazil. Thanks for the info!

Dean Grey said...

Fábio!

Thanks for posting these pics.

Funny, these trees almost look like a Queen Anne's Lace flower head.

Does this make sense?

Very unique shape. Like an umbrella turned right side up!

-Dean

Unknown said...

Lovely trees, I love them!

Fábio Cembranelli said...

Hi Dean...hum..they're different, the araucária tree is a huge tree, another colors, no flowers...etc. Yes, I agree with you, they're funny, I like them.Thanks for stopping by!

Fábio Cembranelli said...

Hi Cathy, yes, I read wecan find them in South Africa too.I don't know if they are similar or not. There are different kinds of araucárias. Thanks for stopping by!

Fábio Cembranelli said...

Hi Ashley, thanks for your post!

Jala Pfaff said...

"woke up WITH a cold" . Mas eu comprendi. :)
What an awesome tree, I've never seen one before!! Feel better soon.

Fábio Cembranelli said...

Hi Jala..thanks!!!!!Now ...I think it's correct :-).
Thanks for all, you're very kind!